The Company will not sell or transfer your Personal Data to any third party in any way, except to third parties involved in the execution of your orders and / or inquiries, without your express consent. No third party may offer you its goods or services through the electronic systems operated by the Company. The Company does not use your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes. If the Company uses your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, your consent must be obtained and you must be given the opportunity to refuse to use your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
The Company follows the following basic principles when processing Personal Data:
- Personal data is processed lawfully, fairly and transparently (principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency);
- Personal data are collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes (purpose limitation principle);
- Adequate, relevant and limited personal data are processed for the purposes for which they are processed (data reduction principle);
- Accurate Personal Data is processed and updated as necessary (accuracy principle);
- All information about the processed Personal Data is confidential (confidentiality principle).
When processing and storing your Personal Data, the Company implements organizational and technical measures that ensure the protection of Personal Data from accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as from any other unlawful processing. Personal data is processed in accordance with the 2016 April 27 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Rights of the data subject
By allowing the Company to process your Personal Data, you have the right to:
- Require the rectification, destruction or suspension of the processing of your Personal Data when the data is processed in violation of the above-mentioned European regulations and / or other laws;
- Do not consent to the processing of your Personal Data;
- The Company, upon receipt of your request for the processing of Personal Data, will provide you with an answer no later than within 30 calendar days from the date of your request. Only requests for the processing of personal data submitted by e-mail email@example.com will be considered;
- The Company’s Customers have the right to request the transfer or deletion of information related to their payment history and the information provided by them. Such requests shall be executed within 30 calendar days of contacting the Company.
- determine whether you have consented to the storage of cookies on your devices;
- recognize whether the site has the same visitor who has already visited;
- remember the choices you made as a user of the website;
- Customize online advertising based on your browsing history.
fixed website traffic statistics.
The date of renewal is 2022. April 28